Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 1 results-Jorge and Jasmine Go Home

I thought that Jorge might get sent home tonight. What a likable guy and good singer. It's so hard to see anyone leave; everyone is exceptional this season. Jasmine is very likable and talented for someone so young. It seems to me she is so marketable that someone is going to grab her right up and sign her to a Disney deal or something better. Jorge too! They are lucky not to have to deal with the pressure from the insanity of the show. This show is really about exposure, and they have had weeks of that already; enough to give them the push they need for their careers. Good luck to them!
I'm glad Anoop is still in the running. Hopefully he can prove he can be more original and unique next week. Did America get it right? I think so. What do you think?

I'll be on the radio tomorrow morning talking about this week's show with the wild and crazy Bob Miller. Tune in at 7:35 AM on the morning mix @ 97.7 FM. http://www.mix97fm.com/

Check out my website packed with songs, video and photos!
www.vickierussell.com

2 comments:

cdecotis said...

I'm ok with last night's outcome...was glad Megan squeaked through. I'm interested to see what she can do with a good song more suited for her. Jasmine and Jorge handled their disappointment very well (Tatianna, were you watching and taking notes?)...I felt badly for them.

Vickie, is their any artist/theme that you would like to see featured one week?

Vickie said...

How about the Eagles? They've probably done that already, but the Eagles can be quite diverse. I like a broad category like: country music. That leaves such a huge choice of styles within the genre. Hmmm, let me think more about that question.