Thursday, February 26, 2009

Results from the Second Group of 12

I liked the group song tonight, pretty hip! Entertaining. Brooke White from last year's show debuted her new song. It wasn't that thrilling. Good luck to you, Brooke.

So the winners from tonight were: Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen. Great choices! I think America got it right! All top notch singers. I'm sorry to see Norman Gentle go home. He really made me laugh. Well maybe he'll be back through the wild card choices by the judges, (over Simon's dead body). Adam is definitely the most amazing singer on the show. Allison was solid last night, but I hear a lot of hoarseness in her voice, she pushes her voice too hard for someone of her young age. She is a seasoned pro, but she is still so young, I hope she doesn't do permanent damage to it. Kris Allen did a fine job last night too; I look forward to hearing more from him.
They showed us a quick rundown of next week's singers. There is some great talent there too. I'm betting on: Nathaniel Marshall and Lil Rounds, and the judges will bring back 3 singers from all three weeks that didn't get chosen by votes. I'm pushing for Anoop.

This was fun. I'm looking forward to next week.

Do you think America got it right tonight?

No comments: