Thursday, March 11, 2010

3/11/10 Results

Things are getting worse and worse on Idol, and we are just starting in on the 12 finalists! I can't believe Todrick Hall, Lilly Scott, and Kaitlyn Epperly got voted off! I'm okay with Alex Lambert leaving, but how can Tim Urban and Katie Stevens still be in the contest?
Todrick was one of the best performers last night. And Lilly has been consistently good. At least she said on the show that she knows she will continue to be successful with or without Idol. And she couldn't believe who got voted off either! Well, it's just downright depressing; I mean how am I going to keep watching for the next 12 weeks? I guess we will have to count on Big Mike and Crystal Bowersox to keep us entertained. She looked miserable tonight, even when Ryan told her she was safe.
Today, when I asked some of my young students if they were watching Idol, they said no, that it was boring this year, because no one really special was on. These are kids under 9. Out of the mouths of babes!
Well, maybe we will be pleasantly surprised by the finalists. Meanwhile, I'll miss Todrick after last night's show, that's for sure.

Did America get it right? I don't think so. What do you think?

No comments: