Thursday, April 7, 2011

Results Show 4/7/11

Oh no! Now I'm losing faith in America's vote. What's going on here? 5 consecutive women voted off the show. I guess we know who's voting... young girls. They like the cute guys. That could be the only reason that Paul is still on and Pia is gone. Once again, it's American Idol, not America's Best Singer. But I'm sure we will see great things from Pia. Move over Celine. And as has happened over the last few years, cute guy AI winners have been quickly forgotten. Where are Chris Allen, and Lee DeWyze? Haven't heard much from them except on Idol. I can see Paul winning if this keeps up. Jacob and Stefano in the bottom 3? I'm losing faith. I'm going to drown my sorrows in some chocolate ice cream now. Did America get it right? I don't think so. What do you think?

3 comments:

cdecotis said...

I really can't add to anything that you didn't already cover in your entry...Clearly, America's not voting on the vocals these contestants are cranking out each week.

Ice cream must have been what the doctor ordered last evening...I broke into the Klondike bars right after the results show. haha

Vickie said...

I hear you, sister!

Arden said...

What a shocker! I thought Pia was the most talented of all the women, and a contender for the title. Way too early for Pia to leave. They would have saved her if they could have! This happens every year now - I wonder how they could make it more fair, like protecting some until a certain point. But that starts to make it all too complicated.